John and I have had a bit of light bulb moment and radically changed the design of the RoadRower. It is now a two wheeled racing machine and the graphics on the site have been updated. Not only does this make the drive shaft and gears considerably simpler but it also means that it’s lighter, narrower and can fit easily onto cycle paths and weaving through traffic. John is now hard at work building the latest model and we are expecting delivery by mid April 2016!
- long wheelbase and short wheelbase going head to head 26/07/2018
- ROADROWER TO DO CROWDFUNDING RAISE 27/04/2017
- BBC Essex films the RoadRower 12/04/2017
- Oxford Blues Crew member tries the Road Rower 25/01/2017
- Oxford Blues Coach goes Road Rowing 25/01/2017